Producing consistently high-quality legal blog content can be challenging but is exactly what will give you a competitive edge to rise above the rest.
Blogging enables me to share what I know in a way that’s far more immediate and far more effective than your basic press release. – William Marler, Marler Clark LLP
Your subscription includes access to all of our “best practice” resources, including:
- Dedicated success team: Through and after blog launches, the LexBlog success team will continue to assist you with any requests you have.
- Light training and proactive coaching: At LexBlog we truly love all things social media and blogging. We offer frank feedback that will help you grow. Our team is with you every step of the way to ensure your blog not only gets off to a great start, but also continues to improve over time.
- Webinars and additional training resources: We understand law firms are full of busy people, and some may prefer to learn on their own time. LexBlog offers recorded training and live and recorded webinars to accommodate your busy schedule, all from the success team.
- Monthly newsletters with how-to’s and industry information: It’s our job to keep you informed of latest trends and information in blogging and social media. Spark – the member-only monthly newsletter – is packed with upcoming webinar info, best practices and helpful information for you as you grow your digital footprint.
- Access to Online Knowledge Base and Community: The Knowledge Base and Community is your one-stop LexBlog help shop with a forum and knowledge base designed to help you blog better and build a strong online presence. Post questions for our team and other professional bloggers as you grow as a legal blog publisher or advise team members on how to blog best.